I couldn't do life without him!

Friday, February 25, 2011

Clean Freak!

If a clean house is a sign of a sick mind then I'm in trouble....

The house has been on the market for 8 days, and I'm ultra focused on cleanliness (as if that's any different than usual. I've just taken it to a new height).

Following is my new norm for a morning routine:
  • Get kids up, fed, & out the door (including husband)
  • Enjoy a cup of coffee and catch up on Facebook & e-mail
  • Kick into high gear
  • Make everyone's beds
  • Wipe down 6 bathroom sinks, 4 toilets, 4 mirrors, 4 showers
  • Make sure towels are nicely folded and hung
  • Pick up any loose articles on the floor
  • Vacuum if it's the "other" day: This includes 5 bedrooms, 1 bonus room, a set of stairs, then all of the tile & hardwood.
  • Empty garbages
  • Clean kitchen
  • Do laundry as needed
  • Do a quick dust
  • Mop as needed

Now, the first couple of days this took awhile, but today I've got this thing whipped! And I sit here and ask myself, "WHY HAVEN'T I DONE THIS ALL ALONG?"!!!!! It takes about an hour. I've got no where to go, and I feel SO good having an uber clean house all of the time!

Why does it take a kick in the rear to knock some sense into us all of the time?

Now if someone would just come look at the place!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment