I couldn't do life without him!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

What a Difference a Decade Makes

A decade. 10 years. So much time, yet not so much...

March 2001 we packed up our little rental house:

and our little family:

and our puppers, Bullseye:

and moved 550 miles
north to our own home:
5 years later our family grew with the addition of a girl:

and we built our dream home:


now a decade later:

and puppers too:


There have been bumps in the road and countless blessings all along the way. All designed by God, all for a purpose. I am amazed as I look back at how far we've come and how much has changed. There are too many things I look back on fondly and with a heart overflowing to list here, but I have to share this one because the pictures are priceless (well, at least to me and my friend Julie I'm sure).

This is Zach, Trevor, Cole, and Luke (and Justin) in CA 2001...BEST BUDS!
and here they are in 2011 (minus Justin)...550 miles apart and still BEST BUDS:
Like I said...What a Difference a Decade Makes!

No comments:

Post a Comment