I know that this is going to be a challenge. A test of my character among other things. One of the parts of our homeschooling day will be doing devotions together. I look forward to this because I know it is my responsibility to model this to him so in the future he will desire to do it on his own. Today's reading was a great blessing to me and had such a good nugget of truth in it for him as well:
Colossians 3:12-14
"So, chosen by God for this new life of love, dress in the wardrobe God picked out for you: compassion, kindness, humility, quiet strength, discipline. Be even-tempered, content with 2nd place, quick to forgive and offense. Forgive as quickly and completely as the Master forgave you. And regardless of what else you put on wear love. It's your basic, all-purpose garment. Never be without it.
3:20 Children, do what your parents tell you. This delights the Master to no end.
The morning went well. We're going to be figuring this out for awhile, but I did put a lesson plan together for the week. Well done me ;)
Monday, December 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment