I couldn't do life without him!

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I need a TIME OUT!

I'm not throwing a fit. My kids aren't driving me nuts. I haven't lost it. I'm not even hormonal. The fact-of-the-matter is I need a time out from the "To-Do" list! You know the one you don't have to make because it's the SAME EVERYDAY?!?!?!

What I would give for some time to do nothing! (Except read lovely blogs and sip something hot & yummy). Yet, in all the joys & giggles of blog land I've come to realize that I even need a time out from this! To sit in silence maybe. Or just read a chapter in the book I've started. To just be. Even right now, I should be catching up in the office because my 4 lovely darlings will be home in about an hour and it's payroll day. But no, I'm sitting here kinda whining I guess. Tea is brewing and buttery Girl Scout Trefoil cookies are waiting for me.



I don't want the "To-Do" list to go away, I'd just like it to keep working while I take a time out! The clock is ticking...I'm not gonna complain anymore though. Without work to keep the company going I wouldn't have work to do in the office, and of course we need the work so we can live. So, time to be thankful, pull my big-girl-pants up and get my booty in the other room and work.

Thanks for joining me on my mini time out!

No comments:

Post a Comment