I couldn't do life without him!

Monday, January 11, 2010

Reading * Writing * Arithmetic

Back to the basics. I was all over the page last week. I was feeling like I wasn't doing enough on the home school front. This morning it hit me...I'm doing this because we need to back WAY up and re-group.

So, goals were set for the week. Keeping it manageable is key! Mixing in a little fun doesn't hurt. Taking the lead of a fellow home school mom (Thanks Darcy!) we threw in cooking...banana muffins were made. Trevor did all of it while I sat and watched. That's never happened before. Maybe we'll have cooking class more often and he can prep dinner...hmmm there's a thought!

He worked hard today, and it was satisfying to watch him. I know we've made the right decision keeping him home. What a relief!

No comments:

Post a Comment