I couldn't do life without him!

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Nifty stuff on Netflix


I was having lunch with a friend who homeschools, and we were comparing notes (but mostly enjoying a beautiful day and fabulous lunch at Seasons!). I told her of my dilemma regarding teaching history and health. I hadn't found a history program that jumped out as interesting what-so-ever and health, well let's just say I hadn't even begun to look. One step at a time!

She had one word for me. NETFLIX! "Seriously?", I asked. Seriously! She said to check out documentaries! Wow! Let's just say our "que" is overflowing with American History right now with a little health mixed in! The other cool thing, that hit me as I searched the lists, was all the amazing subjects that popped out at me that we could study!

Some of them we can even watch instantly which is great. I upgraded our account so I can have 4 movies out at a time! This is definitely going to help fill in the gaps!

Thank you Erin for your brilliant suggestion!

No comments:

Post a Comment